Saturday, November 12, 2016

Weird Sh*t On My Kindle

I have this really weird habit... I don't even know how it started. Sometimes when it's really late and I'm super sleepy (like the delirious kind of tired) I'll get on my kindle and type "free". A lot of times I'll go even more into depth and put like "free ya, free romance, free new adult", and thing like that. Half the time I don't even know what I'm clicking I just figure "Why the heck not, it's free!". This often leads me to clicking on my kindle like a week later and finding some really weird stuff.

So I present to you *drum roll please* the weird sh*t on my kindle! Warning: some of these are so weird and very smutty! Laughed for like thirty minutes when I saw some of the titles.

          
       
  



Filthy 1-3 by Megan D. Martin. I didn't just end up with one of these but three! Three!
Sweet Submission by Roxy Sloane
My Mr. Sexy by CC Cartwright
V Card by Alicia Michaels
Mermen by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
Alien Bride of the Alpha by Davina Baron
Love Handles by Gretchen Galway
A Lush Betrayal by Selena Laurence
Sweary: Coloring Book For Adults. Why the F do I have a coloring book ON A KINDLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment