Sunday, December 25, 2016

BtSaC 2016 Choice Awards

I wrap -up each year by doing a choice awards for my favorite and least favorite picks of the year. This is my 3rd year doing this, and I'm so happy to say that! Just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported this blog. It means so much to me.

Here's my picks for 2016! These are based off of my own opinions and books that I read in the year 2016. Some books might have been published in other years and some might be ARCs and aren't being released till 2017. To see previous years winners click here.

Favorite Cover

not only is this cover visually stunning, but it fits the
book perfectly.

Favorite Title
(Favorite book title)
History is All You Left Me



This comes out in 2017 but it's a must add to any TBR

Page to Premiere


Really thought I was going to be putting
the 5th Wave down for this, then at the last moment
this came through. Was so surprised how much
I loved this movie.

Middle Grade or Graphic
A Monster Calls



Standalone
It Ends with US


Short Story/ Novella


Sci-Fi/ Fantasy

Start of a Series


Found of recently this wont be a standalone, and
I'm so happy about it.

Favorite Finale
Highest Tissue Count
Alien Read
Biggest Surprise


Steamy Read
(New Adult)



Contemporary
Book by It's Cover
(a book I didn't want to read because it's cover,
but ended up loving it.)
The Score


Biggest Twist
Favorite Villain
Victor, Eli


Favorite Leading Lady
Feyre, Celaena, Cassie


Favorite Leading Man
Victor, Rhysand


Favorite Book Couple
Feyre and Rhysand


3 Worst Reads

3 Best Reads



Viewers Choice


That's it! Those are all my favorites, your favorites, and least favorites for the year of 2016! Hope everyone had a great holiday, and I'll see you next week for my yearly wrap-up!


No comments:

Post a Comment