Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Offline and Ready to Read

In my November wrap-up I talked a little bit about how I plan on going offline during December. Basically what I am doing is logging out of any and all of my personal social media accounts and logging into my book accounts. I still plan on staying away from social media as long as possible. I'm still going to be blogging and reviewing but if you follow me on my personal accounts you wont see much noise coming from that direction.

I'll mainly be using this site, our bookstagram, and my Goodreads account. What my reading plan of attack is: I plan on reading one book every two days and the last week of the month reading nothing but my favorites so I end the year out on a bang and completely happy with my reading. Between reading novels I also plan on slipping in a few graphics I've been savings. I'll be posting pictures on our Instagram of what I'm reading, what I'm thinking about it, and will let everyone know if I've posted a review about it. Of course the review will be up here and on my goodreads as well. Going to try and be really onto of post and pictures this month. I want to try and go out and take pictures and not just stick with my classic shelf pics. I also planned out my entire Tbr list. Which is something that I kind of do each month but not into this level of detail. You can also follow what I'm reading on Instagram by searching that hashtag #angeladoesdecember.

Here's a list of what I plan on reading:

Week one 28th-6th
Love in a Time of Global Warning- Francesca Block
Infinite Sea (re-read)- Rick Yancey
Six of Hearts- L.H. Cosway
Complicit- Stephanie Kuehn
Falling Kingdom- Morgan Rhodes

Week Two 7th-13th
Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (re-read)- Michelle Hodkin 
Vampire Academy 1- Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy 2- Richelle Mead 

Week Three 14th-20th
Manwhore - Katy Evans
Vampire Academy 3- Richelle Mead 
Before- Anna Todd
Oblivion- Jennifer L. Armentrout
2 TBD graphic novels 

Week Four 21st-27th
The Selection (re-read)- Kiera Cass
1 TBD graphic novel
The Immortal Rules- Julie Kagawa
Looking for Alaska (re-read)- John Green

Week Five 28th-1st
My favorites
The Fault in our Stars- John Green 
Confess- Colleen Hoover
Maybe Someday- Colleen Hoover 
Ugly Love- Colleen Hoover 

If I get sick of any books or DNF one I have a few replacement books ready.

 
Those are:
In the Company of Killers 1-2- J.A. Redmerski
Avoiding Commitment- KA Linde
Where We Belong JA Daniels
The White Aura- Felicia Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment