I really have fallen in love with Christina and Lauren. They always find new ways to bring new spins on old favorites. Their books are ones you go into knowing what you're gonna get, but never seem to care. I always know this is how things are going too play out:
- Mans been man-whoring around town going through the his routine. Shower. Work. Bang chicks. Sleep. Shower rinse repeat.
- Man meets girl who he thinks is gonna be ordinary. Girl turns out to be special snowflake that changes the way he sees the world.
- They deny their feelings for one another. Yet continue to lust hard.
- Guy screws up. Gets depressed. Doesn't shower for several days. Friends convince guy he is an idiot for screwing up on said awesome girl.
- Guy sets out too win girl back. Girl might fight feelings for a few pages but eventually caves because hey let's be real ;hes a super successful, deep down sweet guy, who just so happens to look like he has been torn off the pages of GQ who wouldn't say yes.
- A crazy event happens that makes them both see they need one another.
- Couple finally confess feelings for one another and have mind blowing whoppie.
- Couple then (or usually) then takes an awesome trip somewhere.
- Couple lives happily ever after.
I leave you with these two statements... First if you're looking for an easy, fun, girly book this along with their others are for you. Two if you haven't had a chance to read one of their books I feel sorry for you because you're clearly not doing life right.