Thursday, September 25, 2014

Q&A




We thought it would be really cool to do a question and answer session with each other since our blog is brand new and y'all don't know anything about us besides the fact that we are raving fangirls. Hopefully this will give y'all a little more insight on our personalities and the types of books we read/will be reading.

 Q&A Session w/ Leah

 1. Favorite book/series? So hard to choose just one! I can narrow it down to my top three: Lux by Jennifer Armentrout, Divergent by Veronica Roth, and Shatter Me by Tahreh Mafi

 2. Favorite character? Juliette Ferrars from Shatter Me. She is such a BA lady as she grows into herself and her powers as the series goes on.

 3. Least favorite book/series? Forest of Hands and Teeth. I wrote a scathing review of this book on my GR account. UGH HATED IT SO MUCH.

 4. How many books do you read per week on average? Usually between 3-7 depending on what else I have going on. My social calendar isn't normally full so it's usually more towards the higher end :-)

5. Favorite genre of books? YA obviously... But more specifically I LOVE anything vampire and I am also really starting to enjoy fantasy

 6. Least favorite genre of books? I know it's not technically a genre, but zombies. They just don't really do it for me. I have had Rot and Ruin sitting on my bookshelf for months and just can't bring myself to read it.

 7. Favorite book cover? The Mara Dyer books!! I also have them set as my phone background because they are SO beautiful.

 8. Who is your #1 book boyfriend? CAN'T CHOOSE. I have a three way tie between Daemon Black, Aaron Warner, and Noah Shaw. Those three are in a category all of their own. SWOON. ALL THE FEELS.

 9. Favorite book villain? Aaron Warner!! He is so dastardly in the first few books but turns out AMAZING. Love him and his skinny tie self.

 10. Why did you want to start a blog? I've always loved writing. I remember my 5th grade teacher telling me how I had a way with words and I should do something with it. Well, what better way to use my skills than by reviewing and talking about the things I love most.. BOOKS!

 11. Biggest IRL phobia? Heights. I seriously can't even get on a ladder without getting dizzy.

 12. Do you have any pets? I have 3 wonderful puppies. Lily, Herschel, and Dooley. Rescuing animals is something I feel strongly about, particularly pit bull rescue. One of the favorite things to describe myself as is a Pit Bull Mom!

 13. Favorite book to movie adaptation? This is an easy one even though all of the movies aren't out yet... The Hunger Games. The way it has been adapted to screen is amaze-balls. I credit the HG to being one of the top books that got me so into the YA genre so it holds an extra special place in my heart. I CANNOT wait for the last two movies to come out.







 Q&A Session w/Angela

 1. Favorite book/series? Lux by JLA. All I have to say is one word....... ALIENS

 2. Favorite character? Wren from Reboot. She is so BA, and like Wren I feel no feelings.

 3. Least favorite book/series? The Matched series! I have never been so bored in my life! We are never ever ever getting back together.

 4. How many books do you read per week on average? 4/7. I'm not the biggest social butterfly and I suffer from insomnia so I tend to have lots of free reading time.

 5. Favorite genre of books? Dystopian/Aliens (seriously it should be it's own genre)

 6. Least favorite genre of books? Historical fantasy

 7. Favorite book cover? Mara dyer.. Also my phone background because #twinning

 8. Who is your #1 book boyfriend? DAEMON BLACK <33333333 If by now you don't know who Daemon Black is then YOU AREN'T DOING LIFE RIGHT! and Aaron Warner. They truly are in a group all of their own.
 
9. Favorite book villainIts a tie between Aaron Warner and Sebastian from Mortal Instruments

10. Why did you want to start a blog? For the love of YA duh! Oh and being able to connect with people though books.

11. Biggest IRL phobia? Having my organs harvested while being awake... thanks Unwind!

12. Do you have any pets? yup one pup named Shellie, googly eyes everywhere<3

13. Favorite book to movie adaptation? I know that saying Harry Potter would be a total cop out so I'm going too so I'll say Mortal Instruments (yeah I'm one of those fans) or Fault in Our Stars (again one of those fans judge all you want I'll just shake it off).

3 comments:

  1. OMG LEAH WE HAVE THE SAME IRL!!! #TWINNING

    ReplyDelete
  2. totes think she stole in from you... are you sure its not drowning on other people's blood???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what y'all are talking about. #dontdrinkandtype

    ReplyDelete