Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fictional Book Boyfriends Pt. 19

Summer heat is still hitting the south hard... and these stud are not helping!

Welcome back to my favorite post on my blog, Fictional Book Boyfriends or as some like to call it Dream Cast. This is where I fan cast leading guys in the books I read. If you want to see my previous choices Click Here.

13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher 
Girl sends mysterious tapes to boy explaining why she 
committed suicide.


Tye Sheridan as Clay Jensen
Because Tye is the boy you want living next door.
 
When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill 
Best friends decide to strike up a friends with benefits relationship
and things of course get complicate.


Joan Pala Argemi as Matt 
He makes friends with benefits look easy

The Force of Gravity by Kelly Stevenson 
Girl starts secret relationship with new teacher.

Ian Harding as Elijah Slate 
I mean he's already my favorite teacher love affair.

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Feyre is trap in a life she didn't expect. She is also stuck between two guys.


Sean Biloski as Ryshand
I would run away to the night court this little muffin.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment