Sunday, January 11, 2015

Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

"Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning."

Yup that's the whole books description. It's literally the only thing anyone can tell you about it. Never Never has so much mystery surrounding it and I'm sure if you've heard of it you've heard the sentence "WTF DID I JUST READ" following it. 


Never Never is a story surrounding two main characters, Silas and Charlie. They are in the middle of two different classes when they completely forget who they are. They can remember trivial things like what a tv show is, and that Kim K married Kayne but neither of them can remember their own names. I spent 95% of this book saying...


 No, seriously. I was so confused and craving answer until the last three pages... Where bombs start dropping and you start freaking out. The story is written from the two leading characters POVs and switches back in forth through out the whole story. Silas' parts are written by Hoover while Charlie's are written by Fisher. I LOVED THAT!!!! It made it so the characters were very different. I know you've read books and had to stop and question if it's the leading male or female talking. Having two authors with two different writing styles writing from two POVS made this story complete. I was worried when I heard what this book was kind of about that Hoover would let me down... NOPE! Silas was easily my favorite person in the book. Charlie is ok... BUT SILAS!!! LOVED HIM!!!!!! 

The romance in this book was great and didn't take away or overshadow what this story really is. This review isn't going to be long or detailed because I would end up spilling the beans about what happens... because I like everyone else, by the time this book ended was FREAKING OUT about how it was left. And yeah like everyone else I screamed...


HOW CAN YOU LEAVE PEOPLE HANGING LIKE THIS!!!!! IT'S CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT IF YOU ASK ME!!!!! 

The ending was AMAZING!!!! When I got toward the end of the book I thought "hmmm Yeah this is probably going to get like 3 stars" (goodreads ratings) BUT when I got to the last few pages.... Lets just say it became a five star read real fast. Never Never will probably have the biggest WTF and Cliffhanger ending this year... I want to even say what books this reminds me of but I'm scared that will give something away. You just need to download this and read it for yourself....   

I SERIOUSLY NEED PART TWO LIKE MMMMM YESTERDAY!

10/10 Stars 
-Angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment