Sunday, November 2, 2014

Birthday Book Haul

November is my favorite month for many reasons. The weather is FINALLY getting cooler, YALLFest (btw stay tuned for a post on that), and best of all: MY BIRTHDAY! WOOHOO! The best part of birthdays when you get older is most older relatives give you cash which means you can go on a book spending spree! My birthday book haul includes:

-Legend series by Marie Lu (Not pictured. She's one of the authors we are planning on meeting at YALLFest and I only had her books on Nook, so I had to buy them so she can sign them!)
-Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
-Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
-A Thousands Pieces of You by Claudia Gray


This haul doesn't include the books I already have and also the book I am planning on buying November 4th. Can anyone guess what it is?? THE RETRIBUTION OF MARA FREAKING DYER!! It's finally here! We have all been waiting forever for this book to be out and you better believe I will be at the bookstore as soon as I can to get my copy. No sleep will happen until I find out what happens to my booboo Noah Shaw.


Stay tuned for lots of reviews this week! I've already got a couple of lined up for YALLFest authors plus what I am currently reading! I have a HUGE pile of TBR books that I plan on tackling and making a big dent in. I am on vacation from work all this week, so my plan is to read a book a day. #bestvacationever

-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment