Wednesday, November 5, 2014

YALLFest 2014

The time is finally here! YALLFest IS FINALLY HERE!!!! This is our first time going, so we thought we would put out our guide for what we are planning on bringing and who we planning on seeing.

We both have designated YALLFest totes (#teamalien) that we are bringing and we are going to pack them with:
-The necessities of course which are snacks, drinks, jackets, alien sunglasses
-The books we are getting signed

The authors we plan on meeting:
-Jennifer L. Armentrout
-Kiera Cass
-Marie Lu
-Michelle Hodkin (depending on how Mara Dyer #3 ends.. If Noah Shaw dies then YOU ARE DEAD TO ME MICHELLE HODKIIN)
-James Dashner (keynote)
-Sarah Maas (alternate depending on Mara Dyer #3)

We purchased tickets to go to James Dashner's keynote speech on Saturday at 10AM so we are SO stoked to get to meet him. SPOILER ALERT! We are also planning on getting an extra Maze Runner book by him signed to giveaway to one of our readers once our instagram hits 1,000 followers. More information on that to come!

I don't think we are going to any of the events on Friday night because Angela won't be off work in time, but one of our favorite fangirls is hosting a meetup with some Indie Authors that we are planning on going to! Katie (IG: MRSFANGIRLN) is hosting a meet up with authors Megan Duke and Leah Ward at Paolo's (40 John Street) in Charleston, SC on November 7th at 7pm. Anyone else planning on attending?

If you are planning on being at YALLFest, let us know! We'd love to meet up! Leave us a comment below or hit us up on IG and we'll look for you! ONLY FIVE MORE DAYS!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I so wish I could go to YALLFest but I live in the UK :( have fun for me!

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2014/11/review-rising-tide-dark-innocence-maura.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there! It's my first trip to YALLFest as well and I'm so excited for it. My #1 goal is to see/meet JLA. Everything else pales in comparison. :) But I'll also be trying to see Sarah J Maas, Gayle Forman and a few others. As many as I can, really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah and I literately just said the same thing about jla

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete